Objectives: Develop the new approaches for the Digital Logistics
This working group aims to exchange on opportunities, best practices and innovative solutions related to Digital Logistics with the objective to develop a research project.
What it is about?
How to leverage modern Logistics solutions to maintain a high-level competitiveness across the Swiss Industry? (goods and services)
How often do you meet?
- Group meetings: 4 times a year
- Conference calls: 6-8 times a year on average
- Ad-hoc meetings: per request
Which topics are discussed?
- Logistics 4.0 (processes, tools & services)
- Digital Logistics
- Smart Supply Chain Management
- Customer Experience & Satisfaction
- Vendor Management / SRM
- QR codes, safety & security solutions
Participation fee: Free for VNL members
Working group lead
Vincent Faramaz, HEG (Genève)
Collaborateur Scientifique SCM